March 6, 2010
Monday, January 9, 2006
Happy New Year! Mom and I had a great time in St. Louis during Christmas with her family. Everything has still been stable, so we are very thankful for that. Her next MRI will be February 6th, and I will post an update with the results.
On another note, I am now Secretary of the Southeastern Brain Tumor Foundation and I am happy to report that we have $200,000 to grant this year for brain tumor research! It was our best year ever, as last year we gave three grants totaling $110,000 (two to Doctors at Duke, and one at Emory). We will be sending out a request for grant proposals soon to decide where the money will go this year. We are very excited about the growth, and hope to raise even more money this year. For more information, please visit our newly redesigned website at www.sbtf.org.
We wish you a healthy and happy new year!
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment