March 6, 2010

Mom is my angel now

Saturday, March 31, 2007
She is my sweet angel now... my sweet mom took her last breath about 3:34 pm today.  It was peaceful and she did not struggle, just took her last breath.  I am heartbroken...but glad she is not suffering anymore right now too.  She was so amazing and such a fighter and positive person who never complained this whole 3 year ordeal.. I am forever amazed by her.

I don’t really know what else to say right now, but just thank you so much for your love and support and prayers.. it means the world to me.   love, amy


myspace blog comments:

Hey there sweetie. Please know if I could give you a big hug right this second I sure would. I have a meeting at 6 on Tuesday but please know that I'm praying for you and your brother. If you stay in town for a little while, we should meet up for dinner one night.
Lots and lots of love....
Posted by Allie on Saturday, March 31, 2007

Amy, I feel horrible that I have been so out of touch and that I didn't realize your mother had passed.  Vera and Katie told me last night.  I'm so sorry.  I know there's nothing anyone can do to make it easier for you...just know I'm thinking of you and praying for you all!  Love, Kelly  

Just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers.  I read the blogs about your mom and even though I never met her, she sounds like one of the most amazing women in the world.  I called my mom today to tell her that I love her.  I know from all the stories I read about her that she will be watching you and guarding you for the rest of your life.  You gave her everything you could and that makes you as amazing as her.  God Bless.
Mike  

Amy, I have not been on here in a while.  I just got the news.  I am so sorry to hear about your mother.  Let me know if I can do anything.  God bless you and your family!  Hugs and kisses to you!  
Posted by Sherry on Thursday, April 12, 2007

Amy I am so sorry to hear thta but I am glad she is not suffering anymore. I have had her in my thoughts and prayers! We all love you and you have been very strong! You need anything let me know!
Posted by Jamie on Monday, April 23, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment